Based on your answers,
it seems that your recruiting process has some room for improvement.
When organizations approach hiring, bandwidth can often be tight and external resources are often needed.
Working With a Recruiter Could Bolster Your Hiring Process
External recruiters know how to look for all the little things that make someone a great candidate. As they say, the devil is in the details. Recruiting partners also have access to large networks of potential employees and know how to connect with them in order to effectively introduce new opportunities to them. There are many reasons one might look to hire a recruiting firm.
Our clients often come to us for the following reasons:
- Added due diligence: to ensure that they are really seeing all of the great candidates available
- Time restraints: when they cannot juggle the needs of a proper search process
- High profile opening: when a critical, urgent role opens up with significant impact to the organization
- Confidential search: they need to fill a role that someone still occupies, so they’re looking for a high level of discretion
- Surge: they need several roles filled at the same time and cannot sacrifice the quality of search due to volume